We’re offering 30+ livestream classes every day with America’s finest yoga teachers. Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned practitioner, Down Under has a class for you. We invite you to explore a variety of yoga classes, from gentle, meditative ones like Relax & Renew to powerful, physically demanding styles including Heated Flow and Ashtanga. With our Newcomer Special, 2 Weeks for $50, you can get access to unlimited livestream yoga classes.
From 8am–8pm, call our studios for support. We may be on the other line helping another student so please be patient and try again.
Sign up for class exactly the same way you do now:
- Go to Mindbody now or at least 20 minutes ahead of time. Pick a class and register using your current pass. If you don’t have a pass, purchase one here.
- Desk managers will send you an email to access class 15 minutes before (check your inbox, including Spam/Junk.)
- Click the link and simply watch or make it two-way so your teacher can see you. Don’t worry, your microphone is automatically muted so your noise will not be heard.
You can also reach out email@example.com with any questions.
We Are All in This Together: Ways to Help Us Stay Alive
- Joining us online reinforces our resilience and supports your teachers, enabling us to re-open the doors once this time has passed. Share this email with any and all yogis across the country that you know and tell them they can get access to some of America’s best yoga teachers.
- Buy a gift certificate.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and our Voices Blog page to get the most updated information on how to access all of our offerings, and for wisdom from your teacher’s on how to move through this time with courage, softness, and strength.
What if you thought of it
as the Jews consider the Sabbath—
the most sacred of times?
Cease from travel.
Cease from buying and selling.
Give up, just for now,
on trying to make the world
different than it is.
Sing. Pray. Touch only those
to whom you commit your life.
And when your body has become still,
reach out with your heart.
Know that we are connected
in ways that are terrifying and beautiful.
(You could hardly deny it now.)
Know that our lives
are in one another’s hands.
(Surely, that has come clear.)
Do not reach out your hands.
Reach out your heart.
Reach out your words.
Reach out all the tendrils
of compassion that move, invisibly,
where we cannot touch.
Promise this world your love–
for better or for worse,
in sickness and in health,
so long as we all shall live.
–Lynn Ungar 3/11/20