Join us for a taste of Tito’s and a splash of charity as we support a worthy cause and decide which local bar pours the best bloody mary.
About this Event
After hosting sold-out Best Bloody Mary competitions in Providence, RI, Burlington, VT, and virtually during the pandemic, we are excited to bring our Best Bloody Mary Competition to Newton, MA!
Join us on Sunday, June 4 from 11 AM – 2 PM at Baramor in Newton Centre, MA to raise funds and awareness for bleeding disorders while also helping us decide which Boston-area bar can pour the best bloody mary!
- To learn more about our rain date, the location, transportation and parking, click here.
- For a complete breakdown of the competition rules and details, click here.
- Admission is $50 per person when purchased online before Wednesday, May 31 at 11:59PM. Tickets will be $65 at the door.
- Your ticket allows a tasting from each event competitor. Sample sizes are large enough to judge but small enough to allow you to taste all the participants’ entrees.
- Each ticket holder will be able to place one vote for your favorite bloody mary and your favorite garnish!
- Because of the nature of the event, attendees must be 21 or older.
- All proceeds will benefit the New England Hemophilia Association’s programs and services. As this is an event to raise crucial funds for charity, all sales are final.