- This event has passed.
Curious about development at Riverside?
November 27 @ 7:00 pm EST
LFIA Riverside Committee* Presentation
New Proposal: 1,425,000 sq. ft. high density, urban development sandwiched between Lower Falls and Auburndale
- 2 ½ times larger than the previous plan approved by City with community input
- Massive new village – 663 residential units; 550K sq. ft. commercial; 65K sq. ft. retail
- Two 210 foot high rise towers – 14 &18 stories; tallest in Metrowest & on 128 corridor
- Additional traffic at stressed intersections, incl. Woodland & Grove and Auburndale Sq.
- School impact – current proposal underestimates the number of additional students
- Very limited open/green space
Numbers are based on Mark Development’s Riverside presentation on September 27, 2018. Plans by the developer are not yet finalized.
* The Lower Falls Improvement Association Riverside Committee is a group of Lower Falls residents seeking a community-driven process for development at Riverside. Our goal is a development that’s good for the City, good for the neighborhoods of Lower Falls and Auburndale and economically viable.