- This event has passed.
The Love Dogs Rock the Newton Centre Green!
July 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Love Dogs are funny, funky, and push a beat 50’s style until you can’t help but tap your feet. With big thick horns and humorous, sexy lyrics, this band is built for fun. ~The Love Dogs
The Mayor’s Office for Cultural Events and Newton Community Pride present FREE summer concerts! All concerts 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Bring a blanket/chair and enjoy live music under the night summer sky!
Sunday evening concerts on the Newton Centre Green (corner of Langley Rd and Centre St)
- July 7th East Coast Soul
- July 14th Classic Groove
- July 21st The Love Dogs
- July 28th Blue Suede Boppers
Wednesday evenings “Dancing in the Parks” concerts sponsored by The Village Bank
- July 24thBig Chief at Capt. Ryan Park in West Newton, corner of Washington and Cherry Streets
- July 31st Daybreakers at the Newtonville Senior Center, 345 Walnut Street
Tuesday evening “Children’s Entertainment” concerts
- July 23rd Bee Parks and the Hornets at the Newton Centre Green 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- August 6th The Stacey Peasley Band, 1321 Washington St., W. Newton at Capt. Ryan Park
Any questions, please call 617-796-1540.