- This event has passed.
Robotics & Coding Seminar
August 17, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn to build and program robots for various challenges in this interactive, small group workshop.
Fun hands-on Tech Course taught by Liz from Learn Robotics!
- Parts of a robot & robot construction
- Beginning C programming
- How to control motors for autonomous navigation
- Electronics – how to use sensors for robot challenges
2-hour course on how to program mobile robots using Arduino
Registration includes a robotics kit for the duration of the course. You may purchase the DIY robotics kit on our website if you’d like to take your kit home. Students will also receive a digital certificate upon successful completion of the workshop.
Seating is Limited! Sign up before space runs out.
- This program is designed for Students Ages 12-18
- Bring a laptop computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Comfortable with basic math, keyboarding, and using computers
- Interested in Robotics (no prior experience needed)
About the Instructor
Liz is a Robotics Engineer and Creator of Learn Robotics. Liz has a wealth of robotics and automation experience holding engineering roles at United Technologies Corporation and Pratt & Whitney.
She also has a world-recognized robotics blog, Learn Robotics, where she shares robotics projects, tutorials, and online courses. You can find out more about Liz and Learn Robotics on http://www.learnrobotics.org.