|We’re in the thick of it now!|
- Starting the summer high school student internship programPreparing to begin the kids’ summer classes this month
- Opening the farm stand for the season
- Starting back at the Newton Farmers’ Market on Saturdays
- Setting up for the CSA pickups each weekOrganizing and dropping off produce donations
- Welcoming new staff and volunteers
- Finishing our spring speaker series and all while planting and harvesting during record-breaking heat.
This is the busiest time of the year at the Farm. You can feel the energy as we all buzz around like bees working to offer as much as we can for the community to enjoy.
|Your support makes all these programs and more possible. Thank you to everyone who donated during our spring appeal. Would you like to help out by volunteering at the Farm? We’d love to have you on (most) Saturday mornings as part of our field crew or on Thursday mornings working with our weeding crew. Read on for more information on how to sign up (required for our planning purposes).|
Sue BottinoExecutive Director